Fanfiction . . .

And here's where I'm keeping all the various fics that I don't have a fandom page for just yet . . .
 

Martian Successor Nadesico

A day in the life-- this is a day or two in the life of Luna Akari, one of the few female technicians on the Nadesico . . .
12345
 

Mighty Max

End of a Millennium-- my much reviewed Mighty Max/Sailor Moon crossover . . .

Priori Pandora-- Norman's take on the whole situation preceding the Pandora's Box two-parter . . .
 

Mighty Ducks

Chammy-san-- This fic is Chameleon's point of view on Earth, the Ducks, his Saurian comrades and the universe in general . . . and I really need to get moving on that second chapter . . .

The Mighty Ducks Mary Sue Litmus test-- Go ahead, run your characters through this, I dare ya! Either that or run someone else's char through for a good laugh . . . a certain infamous Mary Sue in this fandom scored a 68 (at least according to me, anyway), and 40+ is the 'reconsider your character and fic for the love of God' range . . .

Rant #1-- Hrm, not exactly a fic, but it relates to the Ducks fandom and such . . .
 

Silent Mobius

Grow up already!-- Katsumi Liquer gets a talking to by someone who isn't pleased with her indecisive behavior . . .
 

Various Stuff

And here's a category for even more miscellaneous stuff; as fanfiction.net has banned lists and MSTs as of now, anything of that nature's gonna end up over here . . .

Top ten ways to tell you're obsessed with an anime or cartoon character-- this is a list, also my first entry on fanfiction.net long before they decided to ban the things. I suppose I'm just putting it up over here for nostalgic value or something . . .
 
 

well, that's all I can think of having done for the moment . . . happy reading!